Looking to take your game to the next level? Look no further! The Pickleball Doctor has been a Level II IPTPA Certified Instructor for over 6 years, and has coached all over the country with some of the best instructors in the world (Ben and Collin Johns, Daniel Moore, Marcin Rozpedski, Scott Burr, Jordan Briones to name a few).
In addition, being a Doctor of Physical Therapy gives Noe a unique perspective and approach to coaching as he understands human biomechanics and the demands Pickleball places on the body better than most.
The Pickleball Doctor has his own Private Court in Chapel Hill, NC and provides unparalleled instruction in an intimate setting!
To book your lessons or camps, please email:
PRIVATE AND GROUP LESSONS
Whether you want to work on individual skills, or learn in a small group (3 or 4 people) setting, The Pickleball Doctor can taylor your lessons to meet your Pickleball goals.
For those looking for more intense training, The Pickleball Doctor offers Pickleball camps: 2 or 3 days. (or half-days) for groups of 3 or 4 people. These camps are taylored to the participants abilities to ensure they take their game to the next level!
Want an all around experience like no other in Pickleball? You've come to the right place!
Designed for groups of 3 or 4 people, the VIP Experience includes:
- Full body Physical Therapy evaluation and movement screen to identify any impairments for each participant.
- 1, 2, or 3 days of Pickleball Instruction (available in half-days as well)
- Court-side video analysis for immediate feedback and review!
- Lunch, Dinner, Drinks and Snacks included!
- Night time entertainment scheduled
- Morning Pickleball Yoga Class (if participants want it) taught by a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Accommodations available on site.